Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 things about me i will not post on facebook: 1-5

i have a love/hate relationship with these things. some answers are subject to change without notice:

1. in the >4 yr old crowd, i can handle the crying and screaming, but whining, no matter how muted, drives me a little nutty.

2. sometime before the children graduate they will be required to go through a summer watching 'lost' with their parents much like my mother had me watch 'dr. who' and old hitchcock movies with her before i left home.

3. my husband is not my best friend. it works best this way. it only took me a few years to figure that out.

4. i love being greeted with the smell of chlorine when entering a hotel in a sort of way that i cannot fully express without blushing.

5. my favorite color is brown, but i never say so. i say it is blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i have nothing witty to say here, but i think it's fun when other people do.