Friday, April 17, 2009

buttons

i told my girlfriend not 3 months ago that i had yet to experience the pull and slip into blogland. hm. i think i'm now looking up at the grassy knoll on which i made that statement. grassy knoll. it's really the bathroom i began cleaning before the laptop and i sat down to nurse...

there are these little buttons, you see. buttons with cherub faces. beautiful babes. sick. deceased. loved.

i guess i had always assumed the blogosphere was full of ___. well. stuff that would make me want to take my eyeballs out and wash them. but here i am ignoring the side of my husband waiting in bed because my eyes have spied yet another joyful praise beaming from the depths of pain and grief and confusion and bone-tired.

i honestly never expected to find such wealth of testimony to God's peace. everywhere i turn. praise. peace. joy. faith. Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i have nothing witty to say here, but i think it's fun when other people do.